Come and take advantage of the peaceful surroundings of our 3 stars hotel, away from the crowds and in the heart of Old Cannet, a delightful village on the Côte d'Azur only 2 km away from the famous Croisette.
- Outsoor swimming pool
- Magnificent garden
- Pétanque court
- Reception open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Table tennis
- Secure underground car park (extra charge)
- Give yourself a treat and have a relaxing time : Californian, Sweddish or slimming massage, facial skincare, manicure and pedicure. Have a look at the brochure.
Our room categories
66 rooms. 61 rooms include a balcony and 2 rooms include a terrace.
- Standard Double Room for 2 persons equipped with a double bed
- Standard Twin Room for 2 persons equipped with two single beds
- Superior Double Room for 2 persons equipped with a double bed (pool view)
- Standard Triple Room for 2 persons equipped with two single bed and a single sofa bed
- SuperiorTriple Room for 2 persons equipped with two single bed and a single sofa bed (pool view)
- 3 rooms have been designed specifically for those with physical disability.
- Free unlimited Internet access (Wireless)
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with either bath or shower
- Towel drier
- Flat screen
>> Find the best prices with the rate calendar
>> Contact us at +33 (0)4 26 700 250
RESTAURANT " QUAI 06 "
Our partner restaurant « Quai 06 » welcomes you and offers fine dishes in a pleasant and stylish setting within the residence.
Reservation and special events :
Discover the current offers and the restaurant menu on www.quai06.fr or call + 33 (0)6 61 95 86 49.
Restaurant is closed on sunday evening and monday all the day from 01/09/2014.
Located two kilometers from the beaches of Cannes and the famous Croisette, Le Cannet is at the heart of seven hills and has a panoramic view of the Lérins Islands to the Esterel Mountains. Enjoy the provencal scents on the many hiking trails dotted with mimosa, pine, olive, orange and eucalyptus trees...
What to do ?
Discover Le Cannet
The Cannet is a cultural town that has many advantages: chapel, church, historic center, Bonnard Museum, art galleries ....
You will enjoy its markets and appreciate the provencal flavours on Tuesday and Sunday.
Discover Cannes Area
- Cannes is famous around the world for its Film Festival and the "Croisette" walk. With its rich cultural and historical heritage, discover the charm of a town of the South of France, rocked by the Mediterranean Sea. Stroll through the picturesque streets in Le Suquet area, continue your visit to the foot of the hill where beautiful yachts and fishing boats stand side by side in the old port of Cannes. Finally escape and take on board to discover the Lerins Islands. Cannes is a city that adapts to everyone desires: culture and heritage, gastronomy, shopping, casino, nightlife ... It is also the ideal starting point to discover the hinterland and the coast, St. Tropez, Monaco, St Paul de Vence, Nice ....
Tourist Office and Convention Centre of Cannes: www.cannes.travel
- Discover Grasse (15 km) and its perfumes by visiting the Fragonard perfumery. You will discover the different manufacturing and packaging processes of the products. At the end of your visit, you will have explored 3000 years of perfume history.
- Discover the sea world in a fun and spectacular way by visiting Marineland Parc in Antibes (15km).
Lovers of the sea has always Emilia Gilardo DOL and Camille are bar taxiboat for 15 years experience and local knowledge will help you discover the Riviera as you've never seen ...
Our residences nearby
A total of 124 suites, all furnished and fully-equipped
From 52€ / night
The ideal place for you long stays !
From -€ / night
Park&Suites Prestige Cannes enjoys a superb location only 100 metres from the Croisette
From 120€ / night
Mandelieu La Napoule
Ideally located, just outside Cannes
From 89€ / night
Ideally located near La Ciotat port!
From 79€ / night
Ideally situated just a few minutes from the airport
From 49€ / night
Come and discover 28 km of coasts.
From 74€ / night